KeePass2 has a setting to open the most recently opened key database upon start-up, but what if you want to open multiple key database files? One way to do this is to add a trigger that will open the files on start-up.
- Go to Tools > Options > Advanced and make sure that Remember and automatically open last used database on startup is unchecked.
- Go to Tools > Triggers and click on the Add button.
- On the Properties tab, specify a convenient name to your liking.
- On the Events tab, click the Add button and add an Application started and ready event.
- On the Actions tab, cklick the Add button and add an Open database file action. As File/URL setting, specify the full path to your key database file. If you use a password to open your database, it is suggested to leave the Password setting empty as it will be stored in unencrypted form. You will then be prompted to enter the password upon start-up as usual.
- Add additional Open database file actions for each database you want to open.